How can 12 months go so quickly?!
My stranger anxiety is still an issue. I don't mind if people are around as long as Mom or Dad is holding me. However, when people start touching me, that's when I lose it. And why do complete strangers think it's okay to touch me? When Mom and I were at the grocery store yesterday, three people touched me - and that was just between the front door and banana display. Give me my space people!
I am extremely mobile now. In fact, a few weeks ago, I was downstairs with Dad doing laundry and all of a sudden I just started climbing the stairs. Needless to say, Mom and Dad brought out the baby gate that very afternoon! While I'm not yet walking, I pull myself up on anything and cruise along furniture. I love to walk while someone holds my hands.
I have a very mischievous side and love to explore my environment. While I understand what the word "no" means, when Mom and Dad say it, I like to look at it as a challenge and test if they really mean it. Lucky for me, my grin is irresistible and they can't get mad at me!
I have lots of favorite toys, including the playhouse Mom and Dad got me for Christmas. I love to look at books, especially ones with flaps that I can turn. I'm very ticklish and love to laugh - sometimes I even make myself laugh!
Overall, I'd call this past year a success and am looking forward
to many new adventures this coming year!




1 comment:
Cute photo shoot! Happy First Year Lucy. Excited to be an even bigger part of year two!
Aunt Mel & Uncle B
Post a Comment