Monday, October 3, 2011

4 Months



It's true - time does fly when you're having fun! Hard to believe I am already four months old!


At my check-up this month I weighed in at 13 lbs. 3 oz. and measured 25 in. long. Dad was glad to see that my weight gain slowed down - he's been making comments about my rolls. The doctor told him that my growth curve looked perfect. Duh!


I love spending time on my belly. I've mastered rolling, which makes it much easier to get a peek at the TV when Mom and Dad have it on.


I've realized that I've been too easy on the parental units, so have decided to give them a bit of trouble at bedtime. I sleep for about 9 hours each night, but it takes them anywhere from 1/2 hour - 3 hours to get me to sleep. What can I say, I have so much fun during the day that I just don't want it to end!


Even though I'm getting bigger, Mom and Dad think it's still too early to tell who I look like. What do you think?

2 comments:

michelina said...

cannot tell at all who lucy takes after! she just looks like her own lucy self :)

Brian and Melissa said...

Beautiful photos of those eyes!! Nice work with the camera, Momma!

And I'm no good at the "she's got your nose/chin/eyes/elbows" thing... I'd need to see baby pictures of you both.

Mel