Stacy went back to work (part-time) for the week and Lucy got to join her. She seemed to enjoy dressing up for the day...

Shoes from Auntie Shannon made the outfit...

Stacy's hoping this face can earn some money so she can spend her days with Lucy and not have to go back to work!


Mommy is quite smitten!

"Mom! Enough with the pictures! Can't you just let me enjoy my time with Daddy?!"


Babies look so peaceful when they're sleeping...

Daily tummy time

Assuming the sleep position on Daddy's lap

Eric gets in on the feeding now that we've introduced the bottle
2 comments:
I love these photos!! She's so alert in them. Good job helping Mommy at work!
Oh she is sooooo adorable!
I always had a hard time with tummy time! They look so uncomfortable I'd just flip them back over! I'm such a wimp!
Beautiful little family!!!
Post a Comment