Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

Tired of the added heat and weight of her long hair, Stacy decided to chop a good amount of it off. She gave Eric a warning that it was coming, but didn't tell him when. One evening last week, he walked in the house from work to discover that Stacy had gone through with it...and he loved it!

Your vote?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Since no one has commented ... I'll just say again that I think it looks super cute :)

-Eric

Sandy said...

I love it!!! I chopped mine too Way short!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with Eric! I love it! :)

Mom

Brian and Melissa said...

It looks good, but if we didn't like it would it matter? Were you going to get extensions??

B

Since we basically have the same haircut now (and I like my haircut) - of course I love it! Yay for short summer hair!
M